7.9.2016

NOT A BIG FAN OF MUSEUMS BUT GOOD EXHIBITIONS YES

 photo P9020150_zpsr9nazhgc.jpg
 photo P9020153_zpss6od15aj.jpg
 photo P9020151_zpsupncfhbr.jpg


A couple of my classmates asked me to join to Yayoi Kusama's exhibition In Infinity last Friday. I have to admit that I hadn't heard about this artist before but I really became a fan of hers. I'm not that big fan of the museums but I really like good exhibitions and this was one of them.

I don't have pictures from the exhibition except one you can see on my instagram (@viivilaak). But if you like dots or if you wanna see and experience something cool, I highly recommend you to go and see that exhibition yourself. You can read more of Yayoi Kusama's In Infinity here and here. The exhibition will be in Stockholm's Moderna Museet till in the end of this week (11.9.2016) and it's coming to Helsinki in October.

 photo P9020154_zpslx5fq1nl.jpg

xo, Viivi

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti