11.9.2016

STOCKHOLM HALF MARATHON



 photo P9100357_zpsojngv1me.jpg

No, I wasn't running. Yet. Yesterday when I tried to find a café to "fika" with my friend we got next to Stockholm Half Marathon. And it looked so fun! I have taken part to a running event in my hometown four times now but never ran a half marathon even though there has been a possibility to do that. I have always run the original run which is 15 km. Last year I tried to practice for half marathon but then just two weeks before the run my knee started to hurt and I had to stay on cheering team.

Anyway I got an idea yesterday that maybe next year I could also be running along Stockholm's streets in early September with thousands of other runners. That would be a nice goal. First run that 15 km in my hometown in the end of July and then keep practicing till Stockholm Half Marathon in early September. But let's see how my running goes next summer.

 photo P9100359_zpsufvjffiu.jpg


xoxo, Viivi


ps. I have had and I still have some problems with photos, they are losing their quality between my computer and blog. I will try to find out what I can do for that but if you have any tips please let me know, thanks.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti