30.10.2016

STUDIES AND MOVIES


Pictures have nothing to do with this week, they are from the beginning of this month when it was still so green. Green leaves has turned in yellow and orange and mostly fallen down. Leather jacket is not a choice anymore, even though it was 10 degrees on Friday and leather jacket would have been enough during the sunny day, but in the evening it was cold.



Past two weeks have been quite stressful and this week especially. Studies, studies, studies... Stressing a bit too much. But what I learned was that always choose the first topic that comes to your head, don't change it many times and get frustrated, cause in the end the first topic was anyway the best and you will write about that after all. And second thing, when feeling down, go out for a walk (and do your groceries at same), that really helps.



I finished my essay yesterday. Two more to go, but about those I'm not gonna stress at all! Yesterday evening I took "a last minute travel deal" to movies. Decided in the last minute to go to watch Bridget Jones. That was exactly what I needed. I wasn't thinking anything, just laughing spontaneously. And McDreamy, do I need to say more (<3). Sometimes it's great to go to movies alone, I highly recommend if you haven't yet. Today I went to autumn market (Höstmarknad) and about that I'm gonna tell you more soon.

Have a perfect new week!

xo, Viivi

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti