6.11.2016

DRESS + SWEATER + ANKLE BOOTS






Summer dresses are perfect during the autumn and winter time with knitted sweaters and cardigans. This is exactly one of my favourite type of outfits in the autumn: dress + sweater + ankle boots. 

The dress in the pictures is the one I show you here with two different looks. This time I combined my light pink dress with heavy black and white knitted sweater, black tights and ankle boots, plus light down jacket and black scarf when going out. Have to say that, again totally different looking outfit comparing these two. All based on the same dress.

These are the ways how it is possible to have more times to wear the same dress and not forget summer dresses into the darkest corner of wardrobe straight after August. At least I don't want to use a piece of garment just once or twice.






I also really liked this spot where my friend took these pics (thank you!), in front of that cute little pink house at our campus, almost two weeks ago. Works nicely even though the shade of the house is not the same than in dress. 

Last night and today it has been snowing so ground is not that green anymore. I try my best to hope that that snow could stay and it would be like -3 C degrees, but I'm sure that's not going to happen and I need to wade in slush next few weeks. I really really hate that. But anyway, it's not too cold yet to wear dresses and skirts! Just put thicker tights under if you feel chilly. 




xo, Viivi

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti